List of Properties
- 30 E. Raleigh Ave. Mansfield, Oh 44907, Richland County, Ohio
- 1132 Youngstown Rd. SE, Warren, Oh 44484, Trumbull County, Ohio (Removed. Sold to Land Bank)
- 57640 Pelican Ln. Senecaville, Oh 43780, Guernsey County, Ohio
- 21 Fulton St. Niles, Oh 44446, Trumbull County, Ohio
- 180 Evergreen St. Conneaut, Oh 44030, Ashtabula County, Ohio (removed 5-5-20. Title issue)
- 659 Tibbetts Ave. Springfield, Oh 45505, Clark County, Ohio
- 891 E. Bryan St. Bryan, Oh 43506, Williams County, Ohio
- 435 Gramont Ave. Dayton, Oh 45417, Montgomery County, Ohio
- 813 N. 6th St. Martins Ferry, Oh 43935, Belmont County, Ohio
- 1403 South St. Alliance, Oh 44601, Stark County, Ohio
LEAD AUCTIONEERBarry Baker
Sells regardless of price to the highest bidder. HOWEVER, there is a $1,300 buyer’s premium added to the high bid PLUS there will be NO PRORATION OF TAXES OR PAYMENT FROM THE SELLER OF DELINQUIENT TAXES. We will estimate the delinquient taxes for each property, however the buyer is responsible for final research. 100% (Full purchase price) down payment is due by wire, bank transfer, or direct deposit into our JPmorgan Chase trust account. This amount will become your nonrefundable deposit. Contract signature and deposit must be made by 5 PM the day of Auction. The real estate is sold As Is with no contingencies. All inspections must be done prior to Auction. Close within 30 days. Buyer pays all closing costs. Special warranty deed given at closing. Other than delinquent taxes, if the title is not clear you will not be forced to close and your entire deposit will be refunded. All bidding will be online at www.OhioRealEstateAuctions.com and bidding ends on Thursday June 11 @ Noon.
Bid increments are
When you place a bid, you can either place the minimum required bid or you may place a "Maximum Bid". If you place a maximum bid and hit the submit button, a box will pop up explaining the process and the software will bid for you in the increments stated above. If someone bids within the final 5 minutes of the Auction, the ending of the Auction will be extended by 5 minutes until all bids have been placed.
Deposit and Closing:
Closing will take place with Ohio Real Estate Title, Inc. (937) 322-7333 email@example.com . You can complete closing via email and wire.