- Online Only Auction ending Wed. July 13 at Noon.
- Sells Regardless of Price @ Absolute Auction.
- The Buy it Now price is $950,000 plus Buyers Premium.
- Southern Adair Co. KY 345 Prime Acres.
- On the Cumberland Co. Line.
- The main entrance is located between 11315 and 12290 Fairplay Rd. Use coordinates 36.935724 -85274396.
- Approx. 3,033 feet of road frontage on Fairplay Rd. and Chance Rd.
- Great internal access to most of the property for hunting because of all of the existing oil well roads throughout the property. These are also great for ATV riding or an ATV trail business. There are miles and miles of existing trails and roads throughout the property.
- 2 parcels selling as one lot. 120 acres plus 225 acres.
- All mineral and timber rights will transfer with the property (100%).
- Over 1.2 million dollars invested in the last 6 years.
- 14x24 metal building with concrete floor.
- 3 Active oil wells producing 2-3 barrels per day.
- 7 pump jacks on site, 6 jacks with rods. Two transfer pumps.
- Current annual income from oil is $20,663.
- The land has 10 equipped oil wells. Currently 3 wells are pumping. 2-210 BBL tanks and 3-100 BBL tanks. All Electric. The owners installed 1,000ft of new gathering lines along with 1,000ft of new electric lines. Knox and Murfreesboro formations. The wells were drilled in the 1980’s and thereafter, and do not exceed 1,800’, producing primarily from the Knox formation. However, there is one Murfreesboro well on the property that has produced very well for a long time. Several new wells can be drilled on the land as it has unlimited potential. The property is in the middle of some big producing oil fields.
- Timber info: The land has approx. 320 acres of prime timber. Stumpage value in 2016 was $74,000 with 435,000 board feet. Doyle scale.
- Great hunting land with an abundance of wildlife including Deer, turkey, black bear and bobcat.
- The property was platted by a licensed surveyor.
- Two 220 electric services through the property. Numerous junction boxes located throughout the property.
- 2 city water meters service the property.
- Established haul roads that are great for your ATV or side by side. Create new trails and adventures.
- The elevation at the top of the knob is around 700 feet above sea level and there is cell service up there.
- The property has been know as Kinky Knob for a previous owner. There are 2 family cemeteries located on the property dating back to the civil war.
Lot Size: 345 Acres
Annual Taxes: $ 505
LEAD AUCTIONEERBarry Baker
Use the supplied map coordinates to accurately located the property and the property boundaries.
Use 36.935724 -85.274396 as coordinates for the main entrance to the property.
There is NO cell service in the area. Watch for Auction signs.
Sells Regardless of Price to the Highest bidder with no minimums or reserves. 10% down the day of Auction by wire transfer which will become your non refundable deposit. The real estate is sold As Is with no contingencies. All inspections must be done prior to Auction. Close within 30 days. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final contract selling price. Taxes prorated to the date of closing. Buyer pays all closing costs. General warranty deed given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
Deposit and Closing:
Closing within 30 days using a title company or attorney of the buyer's choice.