Two office buildings totaling 12,842 rentable square feet on 1.25 tree lined acres. Buildings are separated by a landscaped and illuminated courtyard, walkways and rectangular seating area. Comprised of 9 suites (three leased in 6927. 6929 is vacant) all separately metered for electric, one house meter for each building (common area lighting). Property has been faithfully maintained, see capital improvements sheet.
- Electric-Dayton Power & Light
- Water & sewer: Montgomery County
- Cable-internet: Time Warner
- Property is in Harrison Township, no city income tax
- On undivided 4 lane Main St./Route 48, 2.8 miles south of I-70 and Good Samaritan Hospital North, 3.5 miles from downtown business district.
- < 5 miles to Dayton International Airport
- Traffic count: 19,400 vehicles per day. Public transportation at street.
- Harrison Community Park behind the property
- Upper and lower level suites, common area restrooms in both buildings.
- Five suites have private restrooms
- Handicap lift in 6927 building
- 76 parking spaces +/-
- Exterior security lighting
- Tax year 2013 assessed value $355,000, full year taxes $15,847.74. New owner can benefit from reduced valuation and taxes based on sale price.
- Unique zoning allows for continued use as office (O-2) or rezoning for apartments (R-6). See the Montgomery County GIS aerial and Harrison Township development director memo.
- Property has been split into two parcels with appropriate reciprocal easements.
January 2004: new insulated windows, 6929 upstairs accountant office
April 2005: Exterior lighting upgrade
November 2006: new suite entry doors, 6927
December 2008: new 6929 water heater
December 2009: added oversized downspouts to 6929 building
August-November 2010: replaced 12 of 13 AC units, both buildings
October-November 2012: 6929 common area restrooms completely remodeled
October 2013: parking lots-clean, seal & stripe
Lower level: Ohio Senior Home Health Care-787 SF, $450/month, lease expires 7/31/15. 90 day prior notice drop dead date if tenant wants to negotiate an extension
Polanski & Dillon (clinical therapists) 822 SF, $525/month, expires 2/28/15. 60 day prior notice to negotiate extension.
Upper level: Medical Career Based Training-1,539 SF, $1026/month, expires 3/1/15. 90 day prior notice to negotiate extension
Do not bother tenants during unannounced walk throughs. Visual inspections avaialble with proper notice.
Lot Size: 1.25 acres for both buildings.
Annual Taxes: $ 15,847.74 total for both buildings.
LEAD AUCTIONEERBarry Baker
From Downtown Dayton go North on Main St or from I-70 to South on OH-48 which is Main St. The property is located North of Shiloh Springs and South of Dog Leg. The buildings are on the West side of the road.
Minimum bid for each property is $65,000. 10% down by cash or check which will become your non refundable deposit. The real estate is sold As Is with no contingencies. All inspections must be done prior to Auction. Close within 30 days. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final contract selling price. Short tax proration. Buyer pays all closing costs. General warranty deed given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
Deposit and Closing:
Closing to take place within 30 days with Ohio Real Estate Title.
Realtor showings and cooperation are encouraged. For full compensation instructions, see Realtor Registration form attachment. Please call Auctioneer to schedule all showings.