ON-LINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Owners are retiring to Florida
7260 Candlewyck Ct.
Centerville, OH 45459
AUCTION DATE : Thursday, December 1, 2022 @ 12:00 PM
OPEN INSPECTION: Sundays, November 20 & 27 from 1:00-2:00 PM
Montgomery County Parcel ID: O68 01516 0005
This Centerville tutor home offers 3,954 sq. feet of living space that includes 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and a large open family room. Situated on a cul-de-sac, the spacious yard is very private and includes a detached, oversized 2 car all brick garage. Updates include:
1. GUTTER SHUTTER SYSTEM on house
2. Exterior painted 3 yrs ago.
3. Roof 10 years old
4. Updated exterior lighting with auto timer and new outlets with covers.
[Six bedrooms, including 2 Master Bedrooms, (one on first floor and one on second floor), 4 baths]
1. Updated electrical panel box.
2. Updated outlet in garage to accommodate freezer and 2nd refrigerator.
3. Updated interior kitchen lighting
4. Other updated lighting in house.
5. Rain Soft water purifier system for kitchen sink spigot and refrigerator. (Located under kitchen sink)
6. Additional newly replaced water heater under kitchen sink.
7. All kitchen appliances updated including six burner JennAire cook-top stove.
8. New tile in the upstairs Master Bedroom bath.
9. New tile floors in upstairs bathroom and first floor Master Bedroom bathroom.
10. Plentiful attic storage added.
Auction Terms: Sells subject to seller confirmation on auction day. A 10%, non refundable deposit is to be collected from the winning bidder at the conclusion of the auction by direct deposit into our JPmorgan Chase trust account or via credit card payment with a 3% surcharge. Contract signature and deposit must be made by 5 PM the day of Auction. The real estate is sold As Is with no contingencies. All inspections must be done prior to Auction. Close on or before January 15, 2023. Occupancy will be given at closing. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final contract selling price. Short tax proration. Buyer pays all closing costs. General warranty deed given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
Deposit and Closing:. Transaction must close on or before January 15, 2023 with Ohio Real Estate Title. Contact Veronica Riggs @ firstname.lastname@example.org for closing cost estimate.
Auctioneer: Ron Denney, CAI
Broker: Ohio Real Estate Auctions, LLC
Realtor Participation: Realtor cooperation is encouraged. For compensation instructions, please contact the Auctioneer. The requirements are outlined below:
To collect a commission, Realtor's must:
1) Attend one of the open inspections with your client.
2) Register your bidder no less than 48 hours prior to the auction by sending a signed Ohio Agency Disclosure form to the Auctioneer.
3)You will receive 1% of the high bid amount at closing, if you represent the winning bidder.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein and in the Property Information Packet was obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, neither Ohio Real Estate Auctions, LLC Auctioneers nor their agents will be responsible for any errors or omissions regarding information provided by same. Buyers should carefully verify all information and make their own decision as to the accuracy thereof before relying on same.
Annual Taxes: $ 7,524
Sells subject to seller confirmation on auction day. 10% down by cash or check which will become your non refundable deposit. The real estate is sold As Is with no contingencies. All inspections must be done prior to Auction. Close within 45 days. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final contract selling price. Short tax proration. Buyer pays all closing costs. General warranty deed given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
Deposit and Closing:
Buyers will close on or before January 15, 2023 with Ohio Real Estate Title. Contact Veronica Riggs at email@example.com for a closing cost estimate.
Realtor showings and cooperation are encouraged.For full compensation instructions, see Realtor Registration form attachment. Please call Auctioneer to schedule all showings.