PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: Multiple vacant brick structures on two parcels totaling 3+ acres of industrial land.
HAMILTON COUNTY PID’s: P6412007000070 & P64120070000702
ANNUAL TAXES: $4,957
INSPECTION: 30 Minutes Prior To Auction. Feel free to walk it any time.
CASE INFORMATION: Butler County Case # CV2017081967
JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. vs Day's Sunoco & Towing, LLC et al.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, neither Ohio Real Estate Auctions, LLC, Auctioneers, nor their agents will be responsible for any errors or omissions regarding information provided by same. Announcements made at the auction will take precedence over written material or any other statements made prior to the auction. Buyers should carefully verify all information and make their own decision as to the accuracy thereof before relying on same.
Lot Size: 3+ Acres
Annual Taxes: $ 4,597
* This is a Foreclosure Auction ordered by the Butler County Common Pleas Judge. The foreclosure process clears all liens and encumbrances on the subject property.
* The property sells with a minimum opening bid of $124,000.
* The required deposit will be 10% of the Final Selling Price.
* Deposit for an Onsite purchaser will be required by check or cash immediately at the conclusion of the auction.
* In the case of an online purchase, the successful bidder will be required to directly deposit the required amount into the trust account of Ohio Sheriff Sales at any Chase Bank branch OR initiate a wire transfer to said trust account by 12:00pm next business day following auction. Purchaser may also have the deposit charged to the credit card provided at the time of registration with a 4% processing fee added to the deposit amount. ACH deduction is also available with no additional cost by providing your checking account information to the PSO. If deposit has not been made by 5:00pm the next business day following auction, purchaser automatically authorizes the required deposit amount be charged to the credit card provided at the time of registration plus the 4% processing fee.
* The real estate is sold As-Is with no contingencies.
* Closing required within 30 days of court confirmation.
* No contract is signed after the auction. A one page Purchaser Information Form is the only document that is required by the Court. See Documents section of this listing for the form.
* A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the Final Selling Price.
* Buyer pays all closing costs.
* Master Commissioner Deed or equivalent given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* BUYER DEFAULT: Be aware, if you are unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, your deposit is non-refundable AND you could be liable for other costs and penalties including contempt of court.
* ONLINE BIDDING NOTES:
Bid Increment: Online bidding increment for this auction is $100.
Max Bid: When you place a bid, you can place a "Max Bid" and the automated bidding software will bid for you in $100 increments up to your maximum. You will be notified by email if your maximum is out-bid by another bidder.
Bid Extensions: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend for an additional 5 minutes. Bid extensions will continue until a 5 minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.
Deposit and Closing:
Successful bidder will be required to deposit 10% of the total purchase price on auction day. Close within 30 days of Court Confirmation through M & M Title Company.
See Realtor Registration form in Documents Section of this listing.