Location, Location, Location! Drive 5 minutes South of Bexley on SR-33 to The Village of Bexley Owner Occupied Condominium Complex. Very affordable $250 monthly Homeowners Association fee. This huge very desirable 2375 square feet Condominium features 4 huge bed rooms, 3 full bath rooms, living room with a gas fireplace, formal dining room, air-conditioned & heated glass enclosed 4 seasons room, kitchen with a Viking gas counter top stove, built-in electric double door oven, built-in dishwasher, LC Inverter Linear refigerator/freezer, garbage disposal, food pantry, a bar stool counter top eating / socializing area. First floor master bed room suite with a large walk-in closet and a private full size bath room. First floor laundry room with clothes washer / dryer hook ups and storage closet. Large first and second floor rooms with vaulted ceilings, large closets and storage space galore. A huge second floor loft. Easily accessible, quiet, good working condition gas and electric mechanicals, AO Smith hot water tank, Carrier central heat and air-conditioning system conveniently hidden behind a double door utility room in the garage. A spacious two car heated attached garage with an insulated garage door, garage door opener with remotes and key pad entry code. Huge quiet park-like common green space back yard. Covered front porch entrance with very attractive colorful landscaping. Several convenient private guest parking lot areas. A centrally located large gazebo covered private mail box pick up area near the front gate. An automatic gated front entrance / exit with easy access to SR-33 and all of the amenities, parks and recreational areas located in Bexley. Hurry! Register and Bid with Confidence to Purchase this Owner Occupied Condominium Today. Online Auction Bidding is Available Now! Online Auction Bidding Ends @12:00 Noon on Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
Lot Size: Very Desirable End Unit Condominium Huge Common Back Yard Area.
Annual Taxes: $ 2,848.30
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Drive 5 minutes South of Bexley on SR-33 to The Village at Bexley Owner Occupied Condominium Complex.
Please use GPS Navigation. Thank you.
1. $235,000 Minimum Opening Bid Online Auction. Online Auction Bidding is Available Now. Online Bidding Ends @ 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
2. The Village at Bexley is an Owner Occupied Condomium Complex. You ARE NOT permitted to purchase these Condominiums to be Rentals. DO NOT BID unless you are a Financially Qualified Owner Occupant for this splendid Village at Bexley Condominium.
3. The Buyer must provide a 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment by Bank Certified Cashiers Check or direct bank wire transfer into our Ohio Real Estate Auctions Trust Account on the ending date of this Online Auction.
4. The Buyer must sign and return to Keith Orr, Auctioneer all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions forms, documents and the OREA Contract to Purchase Real Estate at Auction Agreement immediately upon the ending date of this Online Auction.
5. The Real Estate sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents.
6. There are no contingencies for financing or inspections. All of the Buyer's inspections and due diligence must be completed by the Buyer prior to bidding to purchase this Real Estate via this Online Auction.
7. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
8. A 10% Buyer's Premium applies and will be added to the successful highest Auction Bid in order to determine the Final Contract Selling Price.
9. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction including Title Insurance and The Village at Bexley Condomimium Complex Homeowners Association Fees. ($250 monthly Homeowners Association Fee.)
10. Possession of the Real Estate along with free and clear good marketable title and a good deed will be given to the Buyer at closing by the Seller with no financial liens or back Real Estate taxes. The Real Estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
11. DEFAULT. If the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days for any reason the Buyer's 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment is Non Refundable, The Buyer's opportunity to purchase this Real Estate becomes Null & Void. The Buyer may also be found liable for additional financial damages caused to the Seller. DO NOT BID unless you are a Financially Qualified Owner Occupied Buyer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close their transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged. Buyer's Agents must be in attendance with your clients at all times, during showings, Open Houses, inspections, contract signings and during the closing. For full compensation instructions, see the Buyer Broker Realtor Registration form attachment that ALL Buyer's Agents must print, complete, sign and return along with a Signed Agency Disclosure Statement to Keith Orr, Auctioneer in order to register your client with Ohio Real Estate Auctions NO LATER then 48 hours before to the ending date of this Online Real Estate Auction. (No Exceptions) All unregistered prospective Buyers who contact Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC or Keith Orr, Auctioneer directly in any manner will be considered Self Represented. (No Exceptions) Please call Keith Orr Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 for details and to answers all of your questions. Email: Keith@KeithOrrAuctioneer.com