4653 18th Street NW, Canton, Ohio 44708
Cottage + One Car Garage + (2) Parcels of Land, 2.47 Acres Total =$128,900. Stark County Ohio Real Estate Tax Appraised Value.
Wow! $15,000. Minimum Opening Bid Auction. (Online Bidding)
Online Auction Bidding is Available Now!
Online Auction Bidding Ends @ 12:00 Noon on Nov. 22, 2022
Please Ignore The Neighbor's No Trespassing Signs. Use the Deeded Easement Road Off 18th Street NW To Gain Access To This Cottage. Thank you.
#1. The 480 sq. ft. wood frame construction Cottage was built in 1947. The 375 sq. ft. wood frame construction detached One Car Garage was built in 1971 on Parcel #1700256 which is .83 Acres. This Cute Country Cottage built on a rock solid concrete block foundation, features a covered front porch entrance, a living room, a nice size kitchen ( the clean good working condition kitchen refrigerator and electric stove stays ), 1 bed room, 1 full bath room, a full size basement, new electrical panel, a nice warm furnace, a new upgraded electrical panel, a new hot water tank, no window A/C units or central air conditioning system, a private well water pump and storage tank, water softener, water filters, and a private septic system. The Annual Real Estate Taxes are only $1226. *** Have a contractor put the garage door on the other end of the garage if you are going to use the garage to store a Car or a Boat.*** The current owner always used the garage for storage NOT to drive a car into. ***The existing wooden privacy fence is currently in the way of driving a car into the garage***
#2. This Excellent Real Estate Opportunity also includes the Adjacent Parcel #1700268 which is Vacant Unimproved 1.64 Acres of Residential Zoned Land. It is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to complete all inspections, due diligence, investigations and research with the Jackson Township Building and Zoning Authorities in Canton, Ohio to find out if another Single Family House & Garage???, Out Buildings???, a Pole Barn??? Can??? or Cannot??? be built on this adjacent 1.64 Acre Parcel of Residential Zoned Land??? Be sure to check with the Jackson Township Building & Zoning Authorities. Maybe you will want to just keep this adjacent 1.64 unimproved acres of land for privacy and the view??? The choice is yours. The Annual Real Estate Taxes are only $937.
This is a "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity." 1. BUY & Remodel this Cute Country Cottage to suit your needs and MOVE-IN!!! 2. BUY, Remodel, Use Parcel #1700268 To The Highest & Best Use & HOLD as an Investment Rental Income Producing Property. 3. BUY, Remodel & "Flip This Real Estate". 4. BUY, Remodel & Keep as your Canton, Ohio, Spring / Summer Get Away Country Cottage.
Location, Location, Location! Close To Scenic Meyers Lake, Canton Ohio Pro Football Hall of Fame, Easy Access To I-77 North to Cleveland, Cedar Point, Sandusky & Lake Erie Recreational Areas. Easy Access To SR-30 East to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
Complete all of your Due Diligence, Register & Bid Online to Purchase this Excellent Real Estate Opportunity with Confidence Today!
Financially Qualified Prospective Buyers Call or Text
Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer For Details (614) 565-1566
Lot Size: Cottage + 1 Car Garage + .83 Acre Parcel of Land + 1.64 Acres Vacant Parcel of Land
Annual Taxes: $ 2164.
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Please Use GPS Navigation.
IGNORE THE NEIGHBOR'S NO TRESPASSING SIGNS!!!
Use The Deeded Easement Road Access Off 18th Street To Get To The Cottage.
1. $15,000. Minimum Opening Bid Auction (Online Bidding)
2. The Real Estate Sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer must complete all inspections and all due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate.
3. A $5000. Minimum Buyers Premium or 10% Buyers Premium (whichever is greater) Applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid to determine the Total Contract Price.
4. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction.
5. The Buyer must provide and deposit the same $5000. Minimum or 10% Buyers Premium (whichever is greater) Good Faith Deposit, Down Payment into the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Trust Account via Bank Certified Cashiers Check or Direct Bank Wire Transfer on the Ending Date of this Online Auction.
6. The Buyer must sign and return all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Purchase Agreement Documents to Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer on the Ending Date of this Online Auction.
7. Possession of the Real Estate, Free & Clear Good Marketable Title and a Good Deed will be given to the Buyer, by the Seller, on the Closing Date of this Transaction.
8. Default: If the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction in a timely manner for any reason, the Buyer's Entire Good Faith Deposit is Non Refundable, the Buyers opportunity to purchase this Real Estate becomes Null & Void. The Seller may find the Buyer liable for additional financial damages.
9. DO NOT BID unless you are ready, willing and financially qualified to settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days.
10. The contents of this Auction Listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed to be reliable, however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to complete all inspections and all due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate. The Buyer(s) agree to hold harmless, the Seller, the Real Estate Broker and the Listing Agent, Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction with our Closing Agent, Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company within 30 days.
Realtor & Buyer's Agent showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions, see the Buyer Agent Registration Form Attachment. Please call Keith Orr Agent, Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 to schedule all showings and inspections. You must register your clients by sending OREA, Keith Orr, a completed, signed, Buyer Agent Registration Form ASAP or no later then 48 hours before the ending date of this Online Auction. You must be in attendance with your clients during all showings, all inspections, the contact signing and at the closing. All prospective Buyers who contact OREA or Keith Orr, Listing Agent Auctioneer directly in any manner or who Register & Bid directly with OREA will be considered self represented. No exceptions.