3615 Stockholm Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081
The Zillow Appraised Value is $317,500
The Minimum Opening Online Auction Bid is $150,000
Online Auction Bidding is Available Now.
Online Auction Bidding Ends November 22nd @ 12:00 Noon
Financially qualified prospective Buyers please call Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 for details.
Open House Dates & Times.
Sunday, October 30th, 12:00, Noon Until 5:00 PM
Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 PM Until 3:00 PM
Sunday, November 20, 2022, 1:00 PM Until 3:00 PM
This 2592 sq. ft. single family house with an attached two car garage was built in 1960 on a .2185 acre corner lot with 85 feet of frontage x 112 feet depth. A very attractive paver brick circular driveway that leads directly up to the front door and the 2-1/2 car attached garage. Concrete sidewalks, mature shade trees, a small wooden storage shed in the back yard, a huge wooden storage shed located in the side yard, wooden privacy and metal gated fencing in the side yard, attractive shaded and landscaped front yards. The interior features a living room, a formal dining room, a nice kitchen, (2) two guest bed rooms, (2) two full bath rooms, a laundry room, a huge 3 season glass enclosed patio room, a magnificent huge family room??? or first floor master bed room??? with a large built-in, mirrored back, glass shelves, glass sliding doors, display case. The upstairs vaulted beamed ceiling grand family room??? or master bed room??? features custom wood work that is just stunning, absolutely spectacular and something that you must see in person to truly appreciate. The spacious floor plan and large rooms provides you with several possibilities to suit your personal needs and preferences of having a first floor master bed room or upstairs master bed room. This lovely home is located in Blendon Township and one of the Top Westerville CSD School Districts. This huge single family house has two HVAC central heat and air conditioning systems to heat and cool this lovely house. A Kohler automatic back up emergency generator hidden behind the house that will keep all of the electrical operating systems and appliances working during public AEP electric power outages. This lovely single family house also has a whole house automatic security system. Location, Location, Location! This splendid single family house is located close to Route 3 and the SR-161, I-270, I-71 Freeways with quick easy access to the Easton Gateway Shopping, Fine Dining & Recreation Center, Polaris Towne Center Fine Dining, Recreation and Shopping Center, the Hoover Reservoir and the Alum Creek Reservoir Boating and Recreational Park, the Inniswood Metro Gardens, the Blendon Woods Metro Park and the John Glen CMH International Airport. Register & Bid Online with confidence today.
Lot Size: 85' Frontage x 112' Depth = .2185 Acres
Annual Taxes: $ 7,875
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Please use GPS Navigation. Thank you
The Huber Ridge Subdivision is located directly off SR-161.
Turn on Buenos Aires Blvd follow GPS Navigation to the corner of
3516 Stockholm Road & Copenhagen Drive.
Basic Online Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. $150,000. Minimum Opening Bid Auction (Online Bidding)
2. The Real Estate Sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer MUST complete all of your inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate.
3. A 10% Buyers Premium Applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid in order to determine the Total Contract Price.
4. The Buyer must provide and deposit the same 10% Buyer's Premium, Good Faith Deposit, Down Payment into the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Trust Account via a Bank Certified Cashiers Check or Direct Bank Wire Deposit on the Ending Date of this Online Auction.
5. The Buyer must sign and return all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Purchase Agreement Documents to Keith Orr, Agent, Auctioneer on the Ending Date of this Online Auction. (Please see the attachments)
6. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction.
7. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction paying all cash in US currency with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company within 30 days.
8. Possession of the Real Estate, Free & Clear Good Marketable Title and a Good Deed will be given to the Buyer, by the Seller, on the Date of Closing.
9. Default: If the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction in a timely manner the Buyer's 10% Good Faith Deposit is Non Refundable and the Buyer's opportunity to purchase this Real Estate will become Null & Void. The Seller may find the Buyer to be legally liable for additional financial damages.
10. DO NOT BID to purchase this Real Estate unless you are ready, willing and financially able to settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days.
11. The contents of this Auction Listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed reliable, however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate. The Buyer(s) agree to hold harmless the Seller, the Real Estate Broker and the Listing Agent, Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company within 30 days.
Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions, please see, read, print, complete, sign and return the Realtor Registration Form Attachment Immediately to Keith Orr, Agent, Auctioneer. Please call Keith Orr Auctioneer for details (614) 565-1566. All Buyer's Agents must register their clients with Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC, Keith Orr, Agent, Auctioneer no later then 48 hours before the ending date of this Online Auction. You must be in attendance with your clients during all Open Houses, all Home Inspections, the Contract Signing and at the Closing. Any prospective Buyer who contacts Ohio Real Estate Auction, Keith Orr, Agent, Auctioneer directly in any manner or who Registers & Bids with Ohio Real Estate Auctions Directly will be considered self-represented. (No Exceptions.)