Location, Location, Location! This Fixer Upper, Single Family House is located very close to the Eldorado Sciota Downs Racino Casino. This Real Estate Sells "as is" via a $35,000 Minimum Opening Bid Auction to Settle an Estate (Online Bidding). This 799 square foot single family house was built in 1940 that includes a living room, kitchen, 2 bed rooms, 1 bath room, laundry room, a detached 1-1/2 car concrete block garage with alley access on a chain link fenced lot, that measures 50 feet frontage x 150 feet deep. The house sits on a brick foundation with a partial basement where all of the mechanical operating systems are located, city water meter, plumbing, electrical panel, hot water tank, and propane gas fired furnace. There is currently no propane gas tank on the property. There is a very fuel efficent pellet stove located inside so the Buyer will have two choices of heating this house. This house is serviced with city water and has it's own private septic system. 50% of the interior rooms have already been remodeled including the 2 bed rooms and the 1 bath room. There is a an outdated old kitchen with a large eating area and the living room area that still needs to be remodeled. Attention: First Time Home Buyers, Investors, Remodeling Contractors. Register and Bid with confidence Online now to become the successful highest bidder to purchase this Real Estate.
Selling to Settle The Estate of William A. Miller, FCPCC #600445-A, Land Sale Action, James A. Miller, Administrator, Allan W. Sheppard, Attorney At Law. Broker: Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC, Keith Orr, Agent, Auctioneer
Lot Size: 50 Feet Frontage x 150 Feet Deep = .1722 Acres
Annual Taxes: $ 1,008
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Please use GPS Navigation. From Columbus, Ohio take the I-270 OuterBelt Exit SR 23 South High Street, Drive Past the Eldorado Sciota Downs Racino TURN Right on SR-665 Jackson Street to the subject property on the Right just past the Grumpy Goat Bar Restaurant.
1. The Real Estate sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents.
2. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer MUST complete ALL inspections and due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate.
3. The Buyer must settle in full and close their transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
4. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the successful highest Auction bid to obtain the final contract selling price.
5. The Buyer pays all closing costs involved in this transaction.
6. The Buyer must sign all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auction Purchase Agreement documents immediately upon becoming the successful highest Auction bidder.
7. The Buyer must provide a Good Faith Deposit Down Payment in the amount of 10% of the successfull highest Auction Bid made payable to Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC immediately upon becoming the successfull highest Auction Bidder via direct Bank wire transfer into the Ohio Real Estate Auction Trust Account.
8. In the Case of Default: The Buyer's 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment is non refundable and the Buyer may also be found liable for any and all other costs determined by the Frankling County Ohio Probate Court if the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction for any reason.
9. Free and clear title and a good deed will be given to the Buyer on the date of closing with no liens or back taxes.
10. Selling to Settle The Estate of William A. Miller. FCPCC #600445-A, Land Sale Action, James A. Miller, Administrator, Allan W. Sheppard, Attorney At Law.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
email@example.com (937) 322-7333
Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions, complete sign and return the Realtor Registration form available inside this house on my display table and on the OREA website to Keith Orr, Auctioneer BEFORE your client contacts Ohio Real Estate Auctions in any manner or bids to purchase this Real Estate Online. Buyer's agents MUST be in attendance with their clients during all showings, inspections and Open Houses. All unregistered Buyers will be considered self represented (No Exceptions) Please call Keith Orr Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 to schedule all showings. Thank you.