ON-LINE ONLY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Bidding Ends June 26, 2019 @ 12:00 NOON
2800 E. River Rd.
Moraine, OH 45439
Great location for a corporate headquarters, call center, private school, college campus or divisible office space. This property served as a corporate headquarters, was most recently used as a trade school, and is in excellent condition. The facility offers ample parking, is handicap accessible and has great highway visibility and access.
- 53,250 SQ. FT.
- 41,219 Above Grade
- 12,031 SF Basement
- 7.792 Acre Site
- Built in 1968, Renovated in 2003 and 2009
- Three Floors plus Basement
- Great Highway Visibility to I-75
- 199 Surface Parking Spaces
- 105,000 Average Daily Traffic Volume
- 2 Elevators (2500 LB, 4 Stop)
- Reinforced Concrete with Metal Framed Curtain Wall on the Exterior
- Fully Fire Suppressed
- Gas-fired Hot Water Boiler for Heat, Chiller and Cooling Tower with VAV for HVAC
- Handicap Accessible, All Floors
- Roof: Flat Concrete Roof with Rolled Asphalt System, New Overlay in 2010; Main Lobby Consists of a Thermoplastic Single Ply Membrane
Lot Size: 7.792 Acres
Annual Taxes: $ 93,691
LEAD AUCTIONEERRon Denney
Dryden Rd. to west on Arbor to south on River Rd.
Sells subject to seller confirmation on auction day. (Seller is highly motivated). The winning bidder must wire a 10% deposit to Auction Firm Trust Account, which will become your non refundable deposit. Contract signature and deposit must be made by 5 PM EST the day of Auction. The real estate is sold As Is with no contingencies. All inspections must be done prior to Auction. Close within 30 days. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid to obtain the final contract selling price. Short tax proration. Buyer pays all closing costs. General warranty deed given at closing with no liens or back taxes.
Deposit and Closing:
Closing will take place with Ohio Real Estate Title. Contact email@example.com or (937)322-7333.
Realtor showings and cooperation are encouraged. For full compensation instructions, see Realtor Registration form attachment. Please call Auctioneer to schedule all showings.