Wow! Only $160,000 Minimum Bid Auction. (Online Bidding) Rental Income Producing, Tenant Occupied, Investment Property Duplex. $725 Per Month Plus $625 Per Month = $1,350 Gross Monthly Rental Income. (2) Month to Month Rental Agreements. This is a very low maintenance, ranch style duplex, concrete block construction, stucco finish, built in 1977, on a concrete slab foundation, featuring 1,456 sq. ft. of total living space, a living room, a kitchen (all kitchen appliances stay), 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom on (each side) of this nice clean duplex. This duplex was built on a large 40 ft. frontage x 125 ft. depth City of Columbus full public utility service lot with nice mature trees in the shaded front yard and the shaded back yard. There is plenty of on street parking in the front. There is very easy alley access to off street private parking spaces that belong to this duplex in the back. This rental income producing duplex is located with very quick access via Weber Road to the I-71 North / South Freeways, the I- 670 East / West Freeways. This multi-family dwelling is also located with quick access to the Ohio State Fairgrounds, the Clintonville Subdivision, The Ohio State University, the Morse Road / Cleveland Ave, commercial, shopping and entertainment corridors. Drive by and take a look at this Rental Income Producing, Tenant Occupied, Real Estate Investment Opportunity and then Register & Bid Online to purchase this duplex with confidence today.
Lot Size: 40 ft frontage x 125 ft depth
Annual Taxes: $ 2,367
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
DIRECTIONS: Please Use GPS Navigation. Please Do Not Disturb The Tenants. No Showings Allowed. Thank you.
1. $160,000 Minimum Bid Online Auction (Online Bidding)
2. The Real Estate Sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer MUST complete all due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate.
3. A 10% Buyer's Premium Applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid to determine the Total Contract Price.
4. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
5. The Buyer must sign and return all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Contract To Purchase At Public Auction Documents to Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer on the ending date of this Online Auction. (See the Attachments).
6. The Buyer must provide and deposit the required 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment payable to the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Trust Account on the ending date of this Online Auction via a direct Bank wire transfer deposit or with a Bank Certified Cashiers Check.
7. Possession of the Real Estate (subject to the tenants rights), free and clear, good marketable title and a good deed will be given to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing.
8. Default: The Buyer's 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment is Non Refundable if the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction for any reason within 30 days. The Seller may find the Buyer liable for additional financial damages.
9. DO NOT BID to purchase this Real Estate unless you are financially qualified to purchase this Real Estate and you are ready, willing and financially able to settle in full and close your transaction within 30 days.
The contents of this Auction Listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed to be reliable however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to to complete all due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate. By Bidding to purchase this Real Estate, the Buyer agrees to hold harmless, the Seller, the Real Estate Broker and the Listing Agent, Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company within 30 days.
No interior viewings. Please DO NOT Disturb the Tenants. Thank you. Realtors & Buyer's Agents participation is encouraged. Please see the Attached Realtors & Buyer's Agents Client Registration Form. You must register your clients with OREA, Keith Orr, Agent, Auctioneer ASAP by completing, signing and returning the Attached Buyers Agent Registration Form via hand delivery, fax or email no later then 48 hours prior to the Ending Date of this Online Auction. You must be in attendance with your client during the contract signing and the closing. Any prospective Buyer who contacts OREA or Keith Orr, Agent, Auctioneer directly in any manner or who Registers and Bids Online directly with OREA will be considered self represented. (No Exceptions) Please call and speak with Keith Orr (614) 565-1566 directly for details. Thank you.