This "fixer upper" two story, single family house, with a 2 car detached garage, in Bexley, Sells "as is" via a $210,000 Minimum Opening Bid Auction. (Online Bidding) This two story single family house was built in 1941 with 1861 sq ft. The exterior of the house is completely covered with aluminum siding with some of the original brick exterior accents still exposed. There is a nice large covered front porch entrance. The first floor living space features a nice large living room with a wood burning fireplace, a formal dining room, kitchen and 1/2 bath room. There is a family room addition on the first floor living area too. The upstairs has 3 bed rooms and one full bath room. The attic has a solid wood floor so this area makes excellent additional storage space. The Central HVAC system all mechanical operating sytems, washer and dryer hook up are located in the full basement that has a concrete block wall foundation. There is a patio area in the very attractive landscaped wooden privacy fenced back yard. Mature shade trees in the front and back yards create a very peaceful park-like setting. Alley access from Mound Street or Euclaire Ave leads to the wide driveway apron and the two car detached garage with an automatic garage door opener and a locking passage door that leads to the back yard. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to bid the price that you are willing to pay to purchase a single family house in Bexley and then completely update and remodel the interior to suit your lifestyle. The interior has all of the original hardwood doors, door casings, window frames, window casings and baseboards, most have been painted over the years. The original natural finish oak hardwood floors are present on both the entire first floor and second floor levels. You will find built-in bookcases with doors on both sides of the wood burning fireplace and display mantel that runs the entire length of a wall in the living room. Location, Location, Location! Easy walking and biking distance to Capital University, Montrose Elementary School, Bexley High School, Bexley Library all of the Small Businesses and Amenities located along Downtown Main Street Bexley. The current Zillow Zestimate is approximately $330,448. This is an excellent "sweat equity" handyman's dream opportunity for first time home buyers, remodeling contractors, investors, ambitious homeowners. Family History: The Deardurff family (Abraham and Son) were amounst the first settlers in Franklinton. The family operated the first Post Office in Franklinton that would eventually become Columbus Ohio. This original log cabin/post office, built in 1807, which survived the 1913 flood, is located on Gift Street in Franklinton which is one of the current new Real Estate growth and development ares just West of Downtown Columbus. The Deardurff family regarding this subject property in Bexley opened and operated " The College Flag and Novelty Company" in 1902 which changed it's name to "The Ohio Pennant Company" a strong thriving Ohio business for decades. The subject property is now being Sold to the Successful Highest Auction Bidder for you to upgrade, remodel, rent, resell or for you to live here and continue to use and enjoy for ages. Don't let this "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" get away from you.
Lot Size: 55 Feet Frontage x 192 Deep Bexley City Lot To Alley
Annual Taxes: $ 5,512
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
DIRECTIONS: Please use GPS Navigation. Located South of Mound Street, North of Livingston Ave. Walking distance to Capital University.
* This Real Estate Sells with a Minimum Opening Bid of $210,000. (Online Auction Bidding).
* This Real Estate Sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller of the Seller's Agents with no contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer MUST complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate. Several Open House dates and times will be announced for showings and inspections to be completed during these dates and times ONLY.
* The Buyer must provide a good faith deposit, down payment equal to 10% of the successful highest Auction bid with a Good Ohio Check made payable to Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC or direct Bank wire transfer into our Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC JP Morgan Chase Bank Trust Account immediately upon becoming the Successful Highest Auction Bidder.
* A 6% Buyer's Premium Applies that will be added to the successful highest Auction bid to determine the contract selling price.
* The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction.
* The Buyer agrees to sign all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Forms and Documents including the Contract to Purchase At Public Auction, Consumer Guide To Agency and Agency Disclosure Statement immediately upon becoming the Successful Highest Auction Bidder.
* The Buyer must settle in full and close their transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Ohio Real Estate Title Company
* A good deed will be given to the Buyer at closing with no liens or back taxes.
* Bid increment for Online Bidding is $1,000.
* When you place a bid, you can place a "Maximum Bid" and the software will bid for you in $1,000 increments. You will be notified by email and text if you are out-bid.
* Bid Extensions: If a bid is received within the last 5 minutes of the Auction end time, bidding will extend for a 5-minute period of time. Bid extensions continue until all bidding is exhausted.
* Default: Be aware, if you are unable to settle in full and close within 30 days for any reason, your deposit is non-refundable and you could be found liable for other costs, including court costs and attorneys fees.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
* Selling Agents, Brokers & Realtor showings are encouraged.
* All showings and inspections must be completed during all advertised OPEN HOUSE dates and times ONLY.
Open House Sunday, August 23rd 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Showings and Inspections Available By Appointment All Day, Monday, August 24th, Tuesday, August 25th, Wednesday August 26th. Call Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 For Appointment.
*All Buyer's Agents must register your Buyers with Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 BEFORE your client contacts Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC in any manner or bids to purchase this Real Estate Online. For full compensation instructions call Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer (614) 565-1566. Buyer's Agents must be in attendance with their clients during all OPEN HOUSE Inspection Dates & Times.
*All unregistered prospective Buyers are considered self represented (No Exceptions)