Flip This House, Rental Property or Rehab, Remodel & Move In.
Wow! $50,000 Fifty Thousand Dollars Minimum Bid Auction.
Register & Bid To Purchase This Real Estate Today!
The Estate of Gail E. Moore FCPCC #615588
Latanya Fulton, Administrator, Wade Harrison, Attorney
Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer
Broker: Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC
This Real Estate is in need of 100% Rehab Restoration and Sells "as is". Attention: Investors, Builders, Rehab Remodeling Contactors. This is an excellent opportunity for you to Purchase, Update, Rehab, Remodel and Flip This House, Excellent Rental Property or Move In. This 1498 Sq Ft. Two Story House, Built in 1924, features all of the original solid dark oak hardwood floors, dark solid oak doors, door frames, baseboards, window casing and trim. There are 3 nice large bed rooms and 1 full bath room upstairs. A large covered front porch entrance, living room with brick gas log fireplace, formal dining room kitchen with eating space on the first floor. A strong solid brick on top of concrete foundation, full basement, 1/2 bath room, free standing shower, gas fired furnace, gas fired hot water tank, clothes washer and clothes dryer hook ups. A nice large fenced back yard, alley access to the two car detached garage. The Buyer may assume the existing ABC/IGS Home Warranty for an additional $600 on the date of closing that covers all of the operating systems, water lines, gas lines, sewer lines for 12 month after the date of closing. The Annual Real Estate Taxes are only $1254.76.
GO, SHOW, INSPECT, REGISTER & BID ONLINE
Location! Location! Location! Close to Nationwide Children's Hospital, German Village, The Brewery District, Downtown Columbus, Old Town East Historic District.
Lot Size: 32' Frontage x 150' Depth
Annual Taxes: $ 1254.76
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Please use GPS Navigation. Walking distance to Children's Hospital.
On Street parking is available directly in front of this house.
There is alley access to the two car detached garage.
1. $50,000. Fifty Thousand Dollars Minimum Bid Auction ( Online Bidding )
2. The Real Estate Sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections, The Buyer MUST complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate. This "Fixer Upper" Real Estate is in need of 100% Rehab Restoration.
3. A 10% Auction Buyers Premium Applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid to determine the Total Contact Purchase Price.
4. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
5. The Buyer MUST sign and return all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Contract To Purchase At Public Auctions and Documents to Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer on the ending date of this Online Auction. (See the Attachments).
6. The Buyer MUST provide and deposit A 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment payable to the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC, Chase Bank, Trust Account via Direct Bank Wire Transfer on the ending date of this Online Auction.
7. Possession of the Real Estate, free and clear good marketable title and a good deed will be given to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing.
8. Default: The Buyers 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment is Non Refundable if the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction for any reason within 30 days. The Administrator of the Estate and the Franklin County Ohio Probate Court may find the Buyer liable for additional financial damages.
9. DO NOT BID to purchase this Real Estate unless you are financially qualifed to pay ALL CASH in US Currency and you are ready, willing and able to settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days.
The contents of this Auction Listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed reliable however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsiblity to complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate. The Buyer(s) agree to hold harmless the Seller, the Real Estate Broker and the Listing Agent Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
REGISTER YOUR CLIENTS, GO, SHOW, INSPECT & BID ONLINE. Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions, see the required Buyer Broker Agent Client Registration Form attachment. Please call Keith Orr, Auctioneer for details (614) 565-1566. Buyer's Agents MUST complete and return a signed OREA Buyer Broker Agent Client Registration Form along with a completed signed Agency Disclosure Form to Keith Orr, Auctioneer via hand delivery or Email no later then 48 hours prior to the ending date of this Online Auction. Buyer's Agents MUST be in attendance with their clients at All Open Houses and during ALL Buyer Inspections. Any prospective Buyer who contacts Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC directly in any manner or registers to Bid Online independantly will be considered Self Represented. No Exceptions.