Wow Only $40,000 Minimum Bid Auction. (Online Bidding) Gorgeous Spacious Move-in Condition, Very Desireable, Second Floor 1 Bed Room, 1 Bath Room Condominium with a panoramic view from your own large private second floor balcony. This is an Owner Occupied Condominium Complex ONLY. The 882 sq ft. layout features a spacious great room with flexable Living and Dining Areas, an efficent full Kitchen with plenty of cabinets and brand new kitchen appliances, Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher. The spacious bed room has a walk-in closet. The adjacent full bath room has a tub shower. The hallway leads to the washer dryer hidden in a huge double door utility room space. There are closets and storage spaces galore. There is an abundance of very convenient covered parking spaces assigned to each Condominium Unit. The Northland Village II Condominium Complex was built in 1985. Northland Village II is an owner occupied, 55 years old and over Condominium Community. You cannot Rent these Condominiums. You must be 55 years old or over and be an Owner Occupant to Purchase these Condomiums. The HOA MUST APPROVE guide dogs and emotional support pets. The Condomium Homeowners Association Fee is $170 Monthly. The annual Taxes are only $663.66. Franklin County Ohio Parcel #010-201541-00. This is a very desirable second floor unit including a large balcony with a scenic view. This is a secure building with easy convenient Elevator access to the second and third floor Condominiums and nicely furnished common recreation spaces that are located on each floor for all residents to use and enjoy.
Annual Taxes: $ 633.66
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Please Use GPS Navigation
This Northland Village II Complex is located on Karl Road. South of Morse Road
1. $40,000. Minimum Opening Bid Auction. (Online Bidding) This is a 55+ Year Old Senior Owner Occupied Condominium Complex Only. You Cannot Rent These Condominiums As An Investment Property.
2. The Real Estate sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents.
3. There are no contingencies for financing or inspections so the Buyer must complete all inspections and due diligence prior to bidding to purchase this Real Estate.
4. A 10% Buyer's Premium applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid to determine the Contract Price.
5. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction including Title Insurance.
6. This transaction shall be closed with our closing agent Veronica Brown, Ohio Real Estate Title Company. (937) 322-7333. The Buyer must settle in full and close within 30 days.
7. A good deed will be given to the Buyer at closing with no liens or back taxes.
8. The Buyer MUST provide a 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment payable to Ohio Real Estate Auctions Trust Account via a Bank Certified Cashiers Check or by Direct Bank Wire Transfer into the Ohio Real Estate Trust Account immediately on the ending date of this Online Auction.
9. The Buyer Must sign and return all of the Required Ohio Real Estate Auction Purchase Sales Agreement Documents immediately on the ending date of this Online Auction.
10. Default: If the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction in a timely manner for any reason the Buyer's Good Faith Deposit is Non Refundable. The Buyer may also be found liable by the Seller for additional financial damages. DO NOT BID TO PURCHASE this Real Estate unless you are financially able to settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days, an Owner Occupant, 55+ Years of Age. You Cannot Rent These Condominiums As An Investment Property.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein and in the Property Information Disclosures was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. However neither Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC, the Auctioneers or their Agents will be responsible for any errors or omissions in this Listing. All Prospective Buyers should carefully verify all information and make their own decision to Purchase this Real Estate.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction with our closing agent Veronica Brown, Ohio Real Estate Title Company (937) 322-7333 within 30 days.
Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions ALL Buyer's Agents MUST Print, Complete, Sign and Return to Keith Orr, Auctioneer via Email or Hand Delivery the Attached Buyer Broker Registration Form Attachment along with a Signed Agency Disclosure Statement prior to showings and inspections. All Prospective Buyers who contact Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC or Keith Orr, Auctioneer directly, and All Unregisted Prospective Buyers will be considered Self Represented. NO Exceptions. Please call Keith Orr Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 to schedule all showings and inspections.