$225,000 Minimum Opening Bid Auction Luxurious Dublin Ohio Condominium. (Online Auction Bidding) Online Auction Bidding is Available Now! Online Auction Bidding Ends at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, June 10, 2021. Hurry Bid Now! This gorgeous 1,805 sq ft, two story, end unit condominium built in 2003 features the following. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, vaulted ceiling living room, dining room, first floor vaulted ceiling master bedroom suite, spacious kitchen with bar counter eating space, all kitchen appliances stay, first floor laundry room with a matching clothes washer and dryer set that stay, a sliding glass door in the dining room that leads to a private back yard concrete patio. Two upstairs bedrooms, walk-in closets, a full bathroom and storage space galore. This luxurious condominium also includes a huge oversized attached 2 car garage with 2 remote automatic garage door openers, a large work space or storage space in front of where you park your cars. The Monthly Homeowners Association Fee is $252. The Annual Real Estate taxes are $3,596.42. Attention: As of April 2021 The Vinings At Tuttle Crossing Condominium Complex for New Buyers is an Owner Occupied Condominium Complex ONLY. Attention Investors: The HOA WILL NOT Allow you to purchase this Condominium as an Investement Rental Property. Owner Occupants ONLY. Possession of the Real Estate, free and clear title and a good deed will be given to the Owner Occupied Buyer from the Seller on the date of closing with no liens or back taxes. Bid Online to purchase this Luxurious Dublin Ohio Condominium with confidence.
The Current Zillow Home Value Range = $283,822 To $312,000.
The contents of this Auction Listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed reliable, however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate Online. All Buyers agree to hold harmless the Seller , the Seller's Agents and the Real Estate Broker Auctioneer.
Lot Size: Condominium
Annual Taxes: $ 3,596
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
DIRECTIONS: Please Use GPS Navigation. Take the Tuttle Crossing Exit from the I-270 freeway. Head West on Tuttle Crossing. Turn Left heading South on Wilcox Road. There are Two Entrances into The Vinings at Tuttle Crossing Condominium Complex on the corner of Wilcox Road and Noor Drive.
1. $225,000 Minimum Opening Bid Auction (Online Auction Bidding)
2. The Real Estate Sells "as is with no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. No warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. The Buyer MUST complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate.
3. A 10% Buyer's Premium applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction bid to obtain the Total Contract Price.
4. The Buyer must sign and return all of the Required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Contract To Purchase At Public Auction Documents and Forms on the ending date of this Online Real Estate Auction. (See the Attachments)
5. The Buyer must provide a good faith deposit down payment equal to 10% of the successful highest Auction bid payable via Bank Certified Cashiers Check or Direct Bank Wire Transfer into the Ohio Real Estate Auctions Trust Account on the ending date of this Online Auction.
6. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction including Title Insurance.
7. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
8. Possession of the Real Estate and a good deed will be given to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing with no liens or back Real Estate taxes.
9. Default: If the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction in a timely manner within 30 days for any reason the Buyer's 10% Deposit Down Payment is Non Refundable. The Seller may also find the Buyer liable for additional financial damages.
10. DO NOT BID to purchase this Real Estate unless you are financially qualified to purchase and can settle in full and close your transaction in a timely manner within 30 days.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Brown with Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions, print, read, complete, sign and return the Buyer Broker Registration Form attachment. You MUST print, complete, sign and return the signed Buyer Broker Registrations Form along with a signed Agency Disclosure Statement to Keith Orr, Auctioneer for Confirmed Showing & Inspections Appointments and absolutely no later then 48 hours BEFORE the ending date of this Online Auction. Any unregistered prospective Buyer who contacts Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC, Keith Orr, Auctioneer directly or Bids to purchase this Real Estate Online will be considered Self Represented. No Exceptions. Please call Keith Orr Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 for details, showings and inspections. All showing and inspections are to be completed by all prospective Buyers Via Confirmed Appointments by calling Keith Orr Auctioneer or being in attendance during Upcoming Advertised Open House Dates & Times. Thank you for your interest and cooperation. Best Regards.