Wow! Only $204,000 Minimum Opening Auction Bid (Online Bidding)
or use the $250,000 Auction Bid, Buy Now Option!
Spectacular move-in ready condition on the 1404 Side of this huge 2-1/2 story duplex. BUY! MOVE-IN and Remodel the 1406 Side of this duplex for a co-owner, friend or family member to live, OR BUY! Remodel the 1406 Side of this duplex and then $$$ RENT BOTH SIDES $$$ for the maximum financial return on your investment. $1200 + $1200 = $2400 Possible Total Gross Rental Income. The Choice is Yours.
This spectaculat huge 3011 square foot 2-1/2 story duplex was built in 1938. There is approximately 1500 sq ft of living space on each side of this duplex. The Annual Real Estate Taxes are ONLY $1,083.
The 1406 side of this huge 2-1/2 story duplex that HAS NOT been remodeled, features 3 bed rooms, 2 bath rooms, living room, kitchen, eating area in the kitchen, full basement, covered back porch, a chain link fenced front and back yard, alley access with 2 off street parking spaces in the back and a nice large covered front porch. The existing elderly month to month tenant CONFIRMED with me during Sunday's Open House that she will be Completely Moved Out on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 so the Buyer will now be able to do whatever they want to do on both sides of this Spectacular, Huge, 2-1/2 Story Duplex, Investment Rental Income Property.
The 1404 side of this huge 2-1/2 story duplex THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REMODELED, is in gorgeous move in condition, it features 5 bed rooms, 3 full bath rooms, living room, kitchen with a brand new stove and a brand new refrigerator that stay, eating area in the kitchen, full basement, covered back porch, a chain link fenced front and back yard, alley access with 2 off street parking spaces in the back and a nice large covered front porch.
Location, Location, Location!
Walk To Linden McKinley High School Down The Street.
Register and Bid To Purchase with confidence during this Online Auction Today or USE THE $250,000 AUCTION BID, BUY NOW OPTION!
Lot Size: 42 Feet Frontage x 114 Feet Depth
Annual Taxes: $ 1,083
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Heading North or South on Cleveland Ave Turn West on Duxberry Ave
Please Use GPS Navigation. Thank you
1. $204,000 Minimum Bid Auction ( Online Bidding ) or use the $250,000 Auction Bid, Buy Now Option
2. The Real Estate Sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer MUST complete all inspections and all due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate.
3. A 10% Buyer's Premium Applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid or use the $250,000 Auction Bid, Buy Now Option to determine the Total Contract Price.
4. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
5. The Buyer MUST sign and return all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Contract To Purchase At Public Auction and Documents to Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer on the ending date of this Online Auction.
6. The Buyer MUST provide and deposit the required 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment payable to the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Trust Account on the ending date of this Online Auction.
7. Possession of the Real Estate (subject to tenants rights), free and clear good marketable title amd a good deed will be given to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing.
8. Default: The Buyer's 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment is Non Refundable if the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction for any reason within 30 days. The Seller may find the Buyer liable for additional financial damages.
9. DO NOT BID to purchase this Real Estate unless you are financially qualified to purchase this Real Estate and you are ready, willing and financially able to settle in full and close your transaction within 30 days.
The contents of the Auction Listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed to be reliable however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate. The Buyer(s) agree to hold harmless the Seller, the Real Estate Broker and the Listing Agent, Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company
Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions, see the Buyer Broker Agent Registration form attachment. You MUST register your clients by sending a completed signed OREA Buyer Broker Agent Registration Form to Email: Keith@KeithOrrAuctioneer.com or Email: Goneout2sea@aol.com NO later then 48 hours prior to the ending date of this Online Auction. You MUST be in attendance with your clients during ALL showings, ALL Inspections, ALL Open Houses, Contact Signing, and The Closing. NO Exceptions. All prospective Buyers who contact Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer or Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC directly in any manner will be considered self represented. NO Exceptions. Please call Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 to schedule all showings. Best Regards.