<<< Additional Photos & Details Coming Soon >>>
I will be adding pictures of the interior rooms in this lovely house as we are able to sort, pack, organize and empty the rooms of all the furniture and personal property that is going to be Sold via a Separate, Live, On-Site, Public Auction in the near future. None of the furniture, appliances, or personal property, located inside the house is included in the Sale of the Real Estate. Real Estate showing and inspections will BEGIN on the Date & TIME of the Separate, Live, On-Site, Personal Property Public Auction and during well advertised future Open House Dates and Times ONLY! (No Exceptions)
<<< DO NOT TRESPASS. DO NOT DISTURB THE OCCUPANTS >>>
Single Family House Information and Description
This 3 Bed Room, 1-1/2 Bath Room, All Original, Retro, Mid Century Modern 1960's Era, Ranch Style, Single Family House, with a 2 Car Attached Garage , Sells "as is" with no warranty wrtten or implied by the Seller or the Sellers Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. All Prospective Buyers MUST complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate. Make sure that you are financially qualified to purchase this Real Estate.
This adorable 1176 square foot, single family house built in 1961 features all of the original 1960's Era nicely finished hardwood floors, wood work, trim, baseboards, doors, door frames, window frames, kitchen cabinets and bath room cabinets in all of the living spaces. The kitchen layout, wooden kitchen cabinets, counter tops, are all original 1960's Era Retro Mid Century Modern Design. A built-in dishwasher was added in a very logical location of the kitchen cabinets saving drawer and storage space near the sink. There is a large, long, eat-in kitchen area. The full bath room features all original 1960's Era Retro Mid Century Modern Design tile walls, tub ceiling, a splendid matching aqua color bath room sink, tub, toilet and all original 1960's Era wooden bath room cabinets. The interior side of all of the windows is the original beautiful 1960's Era wooden trim. The entire house now has energy efficient replacement windows and storm doors. The nice large living room features a cozy wood burning fireplace. The master bed room and the 2 guest bed rooms all have nice large sliding double door closets. The cental heat & air conditioning HVAC system and hot water tank have been upgraded and are approximately 6 years old. There is an unfinished bath room with no walls , a shower and a toilet that needs to be completely designed and finished by the next owner at your expense making this your 2nd full bath room if you choose to do so after closing. This unfinished bath room is located close to the clothes washer dryer hookups on the same lower level basement and two car attached garage. The original concrete foundation, basement floors and concrete block walls are clean and straight. There are large storage spaces, work shop spaces located in the clean concrete block wall basement. Two independantly working garage door openers. open and close the two new insulated replacement garage doors. This splendid move-in condition ready single family house is perfectly placed, high and dry, on this large parcel of land, with a nice large gravel driveway, nice large front, side and back yards with mature shade trees, privacy bushes hedges and colorful landscaping. There is a very old vehicle egress easement that runs along a narrow back edge the entire length of the back yard which has not been used for ages because a previous land locked parcel of land now uses a very long driveway far away from the subject property. This wonderful single family house is located very close to all of the business and recreational amenities in downtown and all of the rural areas of Baltimore Ohio including a historic 1800's Era cemetary. All of the scenic country roads and interstate freeways to Columbus, Lancaster, Heath, Buckeye Lake, Newark, Pataskala and Reynoldburg are just a few miles away. Location, Location, Location! The Real Estate Taxes are only $1663.50 Annually. Possession of the Real Estate, free and clear good marketable title and a good deed, with no liens or back taxes will be given to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing. The existing IGS ABC Home Warranty that is currently in place transfers to the Buyer on the date of closing at the Seller's expense for an additional 12 months coverage of all of the operating systems, electrical system, water lines, gas lines, sewer lines. Register with Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC, complete your inspections, due diligence and Bid Online to Purchase this Splendid Single Family House with Confidence Today.
Lot Size: 50' x 171'
Annual Taxes: $ 1663.50
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Please use GPS Navigation to arrive at 200 West Street, Baltimore, Ohio 43015.
DO NOT TRESPASS OR DISTURB THE OCCUPANTS.
1. $110,000. Minimum Opening Bid Real Estate Auction (Online Bidding)
2. The Real Estate is sold "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller of the Seller's Agents.
3. There are no contingencies for Buyer inspections or financing.
4. The Buyer's inspections and due diligence MUST be completed by the Buyer BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate via this Nationwide Online Public Auction.
5. A 10% Buyer's Premium applies and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid to obtain the Final Contract Selling Price.
6. The Successful Highest Auction Bidder MUST wire their required 10% Good Faith Deposit directly into our Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC, Chase Bank, Trust Account on the ending date of this Nationwide Online Real Estate Auction. A 10% Bank Certified Cashiers Check payable to Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC is also acceptable.
7. The Successful Highest Auction Bidder MUST initial, sign, and return all of the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC purchase sales agreement forms and documents to Keith Orr, Auctioneer on the ending date of this Nationwide Online Real Estate Auction.
8. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction including Title Insurance.
9. Possession of the Real Estate and a good deed, with no liens or back taxes, will be given to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing.
10. The Existing IGS/ABC Home Warranty also transfers to the Buyer and covers all of the electrical, gas water and sewer operating systems for 12 additional months for the Buyer at the Seller's $600 expense on the date of closing.
11. DO NOT BID TO PURCHASE if you ARE NOT financially qualified to purchase this Real Estate. Default: If the Buyer fails to settle in full and close their transaction for any reason with our closing agent Ohio Real Estate Title Company within 30 days after the ending date of this Nationwide Online Real Estate Auction, the Buyer's 10% Good Faith Deposit Down Payment in Non Refundable, the Buyer's opportunity to purchase this Real Estate becomes Null & Void and the Buyer may be found liable for additional financial damages and liability by the Seller and the Broker Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close their transaction within 30 days with our closing agent, Veronica Brown, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
Realtor showings and inspections during all Open House, Dates and Times ONLY is encouraged.
For full compensation instructions, print, complete, sign and return the Realtor Buyer Broker Auction Registration Form Attachment along with a completed signed Agency Disclosure Form to Keith Orr, Auctioneer via Email, Fax or Hand Delivery, no later then 48 hours prior to the ending date of this Online Auction.
All unregistered prospective Buyers who contact Keith Orr, Auctioneer or Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC first in any manner or who register first with us and bid to purchase this Real Estate with us first in person or online will be considered self represented. (No Exceptions)
Please call Keith Orr Auctioneer (614) 565-1566 for details