Attention: Investors, New House Builders, First Time Home Owners
You are purchasing this Highly Desirable, Vacant, Unimproved, Wooded, Buildable, Single Family House Lot #23 in Reynoldsburg, Ohio with 60' of frontage x 140' depth. City water, sewer, natural gas, and electricity hook ups are available for this Lot #23 Parcel #550-156163-00, at 1316 Manor Drive, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43232. Location! Location! Location! A new built, two story, single family house house is currently under construction directly next door to the subject property. Purchase this vacant buildable lot located at 1316 Manor Drive, hire the new home builder of your choice and build your "Dream House". Manor Drive is located just South of Main Street and just East of McNaughten Road and the I-270 Outer Belt Freeway. This excellent location provides you with easy access to all of the commercial, social, educational & recreational amenities that makes Reynoldsburg Ohio such a desirable suburban City to live in.
Wow! $10,000 Ten Thousand Dollar Minimum Bid Auction!!!
Register and Bid to Purchase this Real Estate Online Today.
The Estate of Gail E. Moore, FCPCC #615588
Latanya Fulton, Administrator., Wade Harrison, Attorney
Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer
Broker: Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC
Lot Size: 60' Frontage x 140' Depth
Annual Taxes: $ 296.14
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Please Use GPS Navigation
1. $10,000 Ten Thousand Dollars Minimum Bid Auction (Online Bidding)
2. The Real Estate Sells " as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer MUST complete all of your inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate. Go inspect this area and vacant buildable residential lot today!
3. A Minimum $5000 Five Thousand Dollar Auction Buyers Premium or 10% Auction Buyers Premium (whichever is greater) applys and will be added to the Highest Successful Auction Bid to determine the Contract Purchase Price.
4. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
5.The Buyer must sign and return the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Contract To Purchase At Public Auction and Documents to Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer on the ending date of this Online Auction. ( See the Attachments)
6. The Buyer must provide and deposit the Total Contract Price into the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Chase Bank Trust Account via direct Bank Wire Transfer on the ending date of this Online Auction.
7. Possession of the Real Estate , free and clear good marketable title and a good deed will be given to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing.
8. Default: The Buyer's Total Auction Contract Price Good Faith Deposit is Non Refundable if the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days. The Administrator of the Estate and the Franklin County Ohio Probate Court may find the Buyer liable for additional financial damages.
9. DO NOT BID to purchase this Real Estate unless you are financially qualified to pay ALL CASH in US Currency and you are ready, willing and able to settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days.
The contents of this Auction Listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed to be reliable however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate. The Buyer(s) agree to hold harmless the Seller, the Real Estate Broker and the Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Vernonica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
Realtor showings and cooperation is encouraged.For full compensation instructions, see the Buyer Broker, Agent, Client Auction Registration Form Attachment. You MUST deliver this completed signed Auction Registration Form to Keith Orr, Auctioneer via hand delivery or sent to my Email address Keith@KeithOrrAuctioneer.com no later then 48 hours prior to the ending date of this Online Auction. All Prospective Buyers who contact Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC in any manner or who independantly register and bid to purchase this Real Estate Online will be considered self represented. No exceptions.