Flip This House, Investment Rental Property or Rehab, Remodel & Move In.
This Real Estate is in need of 100% Rehab, Restoration and Sells "as is". Attention: Investors, Builders, Remodeling Rehab Contractors. This is an excellent opportunity for you to Purchase, Rehab, Remodel, Update and Flip this House, Create A Nice Rental Investment Property or Move In. This two story single family house built in 1910, features 1344 sq ft of living space, 3 bed rooms, 1 full bath room, a solid staircase leading upstairs. A nice large living room with a brick fireplace, family room and kitchen on the first floor. 3 nice solid metal exterior doors with keyed alike deadbolt locking hardware. A good solid staircase leading down to the dry full concrete block wall basement. A very attractive solid sidewalk, rock retaining wall, concrete stairway entrance that leads to a very large covered front porch. On street parking in the front, alley access to off street parking in the back and a nice large shaded wooded back yard. The annual Real Estate Taxes are only $591. There is roof damage and significant water intrusion damage directly over the upstairs full bath room and to some of the other interior rooms due to issues with very large tree branches overhanging the house from the back yard. Look at all of the pictures very carefully. There are no mechanical operating systems, no furnace, no hot water tank, no central air conditioning system, no copper plumbing and there is no copper electrical wiring due to previous vandalism before the entire house was professionally boarded up. This Real Estate is in need of 100% Rehab Restoration. Excellent Location! Location! Location! This "Fixer Upper" Single Family House is located directly across the street from The Triedstone Baptist Church, walking distrance right up the street from the J.H. Ross Family Life Community Center and walking distrance right down the street from the Wilbert Wakins Family Life Community Center. Easy access to Downtown Columbus, Grandview, The Ohio State University and the I-71, SR- 315, I-670 Freeways.
Wow! $10,000 Ten Thousand Dollars Minimum Bid Auction.
Register and Bid to Puchase This Real Estate Online Today.
Online Auction Bidding is Available Now!
Online Auction Bidding Ends
Click on the Request To Bid or the Bid Now Red Button
Register and Bid Online with Confidence Today.
The Estate of Gail E. Moore, FCPCC #615588
Latanya Fulton, Administrator, Wade Harrison, Attorney
Keith Orr, Listing Real Estate Agent, Auctioneer
Broker: Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC
Lot Size: 33' Frontage x 136' Deep
Annual Taxes: $ 590.94
LEAD AUCTIONEERKeith Orr
Located Directly Across The Street From The Triedstone Baptist Church
Please use GPS Navigation. Thank you.
1. $10,000 Ten Thousand Dollars Minimum Bid Auction (Online Bidding)
2. The Real Estate Sells "as is" with no warranty written or implied by the Seller or the Seller's Agents. There are no Buyer contingencies for financing or inspections. The Buyer MUST complete all due diligence BEFORE bidding to purchase this Real Estate. This boarded up single family house is in need of 100% Rehab, Restoration.
3. A Minimum $5000 Five Thousand Dollar Auction Buyers Premium or 10% Auction Buyers Premium (whichever is greater) applys and will be added to the Successful Highest Auction Bid to determine the Contract Purchase Price.
4. The Buyer pays all of the closing costs involved in this transaction. The Buyer must settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company.
5. The Buyer MUST sign and return the required Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Contract to Purchase At Public Auction and Documents to Keith Orr, Listing Agent, Auctioneer on the ending date of this Online Auction. (See the Attachments).
6. The Buyer MUST provide and deposit the Total Contact Price into the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Chase Bank Trust Account via direct Bank Wire Transfer on the ending date of this Online Auction.
7. Possession of the Real Estate, free and clear good marketable title and a good deed will be provided to the Buyer by the Seller on the date of closing.
8.. Default: The Buyer's Entire Contract Price is Non Refundable if the Buyer fails to settle in full and close this transaction for any reason within 30 days. The Administrator of the Estate and the Franklin County Ohio Probate Court may find the Buyer liable for additional financial damages.
9. DO NOT BID to purchase this Real Estate unless you are fiancially qualified to pay ALL CASH in US Currency.
The contents of this Auction listing is thought to be accurate from sources deemed reliable however it is the Buyer's complete and total responsibility to complete all inspections and due diligence BEFORE you bid to purchase this Real Estate. The Buyer(s) agree to hold harmless the Seller, the Real Estate Broker and the Auctioneer.
Deposit and Closing:
The Buyer MUST provide and deposit the Total Contract Price into the Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC Chase Bank Trust Account via direct Bank Wire Transfer on the ending date of this Online Auction.
The Buyer must then settle in full and close this transaction within 30 days with our closing agent Veronica Riggs, Ohio Real Estate Title Company
Buyer's Agents showings and cooperation is encouraged. For full compensation instructions, see the Buyer Broker Agent Client Registration Form Attachment. All Buyer's Agents must register their clients by returning the required completed, signed, Buyer Broker Agent Client Auction Registration form along with a signed Agency Disclosure Form to Keith Orr, Auctioneer via Hand Delivery, Fax or Email Keith@KeithOrrAuctioneer.com ASAP no later then 48 hour prior to the ending date of this Online Auction. All Buyers Agents must be in attendance with your clients during all showings, during all inspections, during contact signings and the at the closing. All prospective Buyers who contact Ohio Real Estate Auctions LLC in any manner or indepenantly Register to Bid Online will be considered self represented. No Exceptions.